Thank you for requesting an appointment with our Certified Financial Counselors!
Please fill out the information below so we can help connect with you as soon as possible!
Preparing For Your One on One Consultation
- Print off our consultation worksheet here: Print Consultation Worksheet Here
- Gather statements showing current balances, interest rates and terms.
- Be prepared to discuss your household income and expenses in detail.
- Think about your short term and long term financial goals. Discuss these goals with your Counselor.
- Filling out the worksheet before your consultation you will give you a head start on some of the information your Counselor will be go over with you.
Debt Reduction Services Non-Profit Credit Counseling
Debt Reduction Services also specializes in helping consumers find solutions for their credit card debt, student loan debt and various other unsecured types of debt. Our mission is to help you find a positive resolution to your financial needs.
Not only do we offer free comprehensive credit counseling sessions with our professional and certified Credit Counselors in many instances we can help repay your debt by consolidating your monthly payments into one affordable payment at often times reduced interest rates and payment amounts and therefore helping you pay your debt off much quicker than just making your minimum monthly payments.