Thank you for visiting the Debt Reduction Services personal finance education center, and congratulations on becoming part of a nationwide movement to improve the financial literacy (skills, attitudes, and behaviors) of our nation’s citizenry.
Whether you’re looking for information and help for yourself, for students in your class, or for someone else you care about, you’ll find plenty of online classes, worksheets, forms, articles and more to answer your questions and provide you the tools to achieve your goals.
Since its inception in 1996, our organization has been a leader in promoting financial education, increasing personal financial responsibility, and empowering individuals to take control of their financial situation. We’re pleased to present at this website a virtual financial toolbox for individuals of all backgrounds, a customized center for educators seeking to incorporate financial literacy into their classrooms, a resource to find guest speakers for just about any occasion, an Everyday Money for Everyday People blog and information about our available publications.
Personal Finance Education & Resources
Here are some comments we’ve received from hosts and students in regards to our financial education presentations that we provide at no cost to our local communities:
Feedback from Hosts:
- It was actually enjoyed by all. Helpful and easy to get through (1/14/2016)
- Thank you Todd! As always, it was wonderful info you shared. (St Luke’s Health System – 7/15/2015)
- Very personable, knowledgeable and easy to work with (4/7/2015)
- Great speaker, informative, explained very well, answered all questions (2/10/2015)
- Great information we can use… (1/13/2015)
- Great presentation. The information on debt was very helpful for all… (11/6/2014)
- Very engaging and interactive… (7/21/2014)
- Valuable money management strategies that have helped many… We are grateful for these classes… (5/29/2014)
Feedback from Participants (Adult Students):
- Both professional and personable… also patient and very thorough (1/22/2016)
- Class was great! Instructor was full of energy! (6/11/2015)
- Very informative. Easy to understand (2/20/2015)
- Excellent motivational speaker. (1/23/2015)
- Friendly… Not intimidating… Easy to understand
- The speaker was very formative [and] gave me some nuggets to use for my financial future. (7/25/2014)
- Because of you I no longer want to [live] rich, I want to be wealthy! Thank you for your time! (7/3/2014)
- You convinced me of the importance of budgeting and being a savvy shopper (7/3/2014)
- I now feel motivated to budget better… (3/21/2014)