Thank you for your interest in the National Financial Education Center at Debt Reduction Services.
The National Financial Education Center was established in 2007 and is a “hands on” organization with a commitment to educating consumers increase their money management skills and address previous financial mistakes. While there are many nonprofit agencies that promote themselves as being committed to financial education, the National Financial Education Center goes a step beyond. Rather than just develop brochures and pass out flyers “about” financial education, we view ourselves as the foot soldiers in the fight against financial illiteracy. Among our projects are:
- Hundreds of live seminars every year to thousands of individuals
- Free, online series of webinars accessible 24-7 with certificates of completion
- Monthly “eTips” sent to thousands of individuals with 3-10 helpful and easy-to-follow financial tips
- Newsletters to thousands each month that provide insight and suggestions to improve their financial skills
- Guest speakers at general interest and financial-related conferences
Contact us today toll-free at (877) 688-3328 for more information about our programs or to schedule a guest speaker for your organization.
For more information please visit our site at www.NationalFinancialEducationCenter.org.
6213 N Cloverdale Rd Ste 100
Boise ID 83713
Boise, ID: (208) 378-0200
Toll-free: (877) 688-3328
Boise, ID: (208) 685-1058 Toll-free: (877) 877-1143