Visit the links below to view and print the Credit & Debt related brochures below. These resources are provided by the Federal Trade Commission to help consumers like you make the best possible decisions when it comes to dealing with money related issues. Please visit www.consumer.ftc.gov for additional resources.
Money & Credit Articles, Audio, and Brochures
Shopping & Saving
Buying and Owning a Car
- Buying a Used Car (.PDF Download)
- Vehicle Repossession (Article)
- Understanding Vehicle Financing (Article)
Credit & Loans
- Credit Scores (.PDF Download)
- Disputing Errors on Credit Reports (.PDF Download)
- Your Equal Credit Opportunity Rights (.PDF Download)
Dealing with Debt
- Choosing a Credit Counselor (.PDF Download)
- Debt Collection (.PDF Download)
- Coping with Debt (.PDF Download)
Resolving Consumer Problems
- Solving Consumer Problems (Article)
- Sample Consumer Complaint Letter (Article)
- Refund & Recovery Solutions (Article)
These items are provided free by the Federal Trade Commission and posted on the Debt Reduction Services website to help consumers find information that can help them make informed financial decisions.
Occasionally Debt Reduction Services will update this page to include links to new FTC brochures and articles.
The FTC can also send you printed brochures upon your request through an online ordering process on their website.