Christmas Spending Tips for the Budget Conscious
For those on a tight budget this time of year (and who isn’t?), consider the following Christmas Spending Tips:
- DO save up spending money ahead of time.
- DO make a list and set spending limits for each person on the list.
- DO comparison shop.
- DO consider donations to charity on behalf of the one on your list who already “has everything.”
- DO buy holiday meal non-perishables ahead of time.
- DON’T carry credit cards while shopping.
- DON’T wait until the last minute to shop.
- DON’T buy expensive decorations.
- DON’T pay to have gifts wrapped.
- DON’T forget your shopping list.
Why stick to a Christmas budget? Because even Santa knows that Christmas Debt stinks!