If you think that you may have a debt problem, take a few seconds to answer the questions below:
- Are you using more and more of your income to pay your debts?
- Do you make only the minimum payments due on your loans and credit cards each month?
- Are you near, at, or over the credit limit on your credit cards?
- Are you paying your bills with money intended for other things?
- Are you borrowing money or using credit cards to pay for things you used to buy with cash?
- Do you often pay your bills late?
- Are you dipping into your savings to pay current bills?
- Do you put off visits to the dentist or doctor because you can’t afford them?
- Has a collection agency called recently about overdue bills?
- Are you working overtime or a second job to make ends meet?
- If you or your spouse lost your jobs, would you be in financial trouble right away?
- Do you often worry about money?
If you answered “YES” to more than three of the questions, you may already be in serious debt trouble.
But don’t despair; there is a way to get your finances back on track.
Go to the “START TODAY” online application page, fill it in, and submit it. A certified credit counseling advisor will contact you with within 24 hours to review the information.