We appreciate the opportunity to offer a complimentary credit report review to you and to your household. To take advantage of this offer, call our Education Manager at (855) 685-7839 (M-F 10:30am – 7:00 pm ET).
Here is what you can expect:
- You will need a copy of your credit report(s)
- Access your free credit report(s) every 12 months from AnnualCreditReport.com or by calling toll-free (877) 322-8228. Either way, you will need to provide your name, address, social security number and date of birth
- Note that there is no negative impact on your credit rating for using this free, federally-mandated site
- When requesting report, ask that your social security number NOT be displayed
- To review your report in person (Boise, Idaho only), call our education manager toll-free at (855) 685-7839 to set up an appointment. Make sure to bring a copy of your credit report(s) with you to the appointment.
- To review your report by Internet, call our education manager toll-free at (855) 685-7839 to set up an appointment. Make sure to have a copy of your credit report(s) available on your computer (typically in PDF format). You will also need a high-speed Internet connection, such as cable or DSL.
- Due to the nature of the credit report reviews, telephone sessions are not available. However, if you have questions about credit reports, credit ratings, and other credit-related issues, we certainly encourage you to call our Education Manager toll-free at (855) 685‑7839.
- Reviews typically take between 45 and 60 minutes, If more time is required, we may be able to extend the session or, at least, schedule a second complimentary session.
Call toll-free (855) 685-7839 TODAY to take advantage of this free tool for better understanding the role and power of credit in your financial goals.
Pacific: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
Mountain: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Central: 9:30 am – 6:00 pm
Eastern: 10:30 am – 7:00 pm