When it comes to your student loan debts, you likely already know the difficulty of trying to figure out which repayment plan is right for you. You have also likely struggled with the bureaucracy, the required documentation, and the interminable phone trees of your lender(s) as you try to get on the appropriate repayment plan.
If you would like us to help you through this entire process, from beginning to end (with annual follow up reminders when required paperwork is due again), here is what you can expect from our student loan counseling experience:
- Call us toll-free today at (888) 449‑0010.
- Our friendly and qualified financial counselors will gather information about you and your current student loan debts.
- You will need to provide our counselors with your FSA (Federal Student Aid) number.
- Together, you will review the various repayment options available to help you decide which is best for your current situation.
- We will fill out the paperwork required for you to apply for the plan you want.
- If need be, we can even be on a conference call with you and the lender to get you the right plan.
- If you are on an income-driven plan that requires annual applications with your lender(s), our counselors will notify you prior to next year’s due date so that your lender does not place you on a more expense or more difficult program.
As an employee at one of our Financial Wellness Program partner companies, you are entitled to a $50 discount on these additional services. Just provide the discount code, HRHELP.
Call toll-free (888) 449-0010 TODAY to take advantage of this free student loan evaluation tool.
Pacific: 6:00 am – 5:00 pm
Mountain: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Central: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
Eastern: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
Call our toll free number 855-685-7839 to speak to a Student Debt Specialist right away. Mention you’re an employee with Blaine County School District and receive your discounted services should you choose them after your free consultation.
Debt Reduction Services also specializes in helping consumers find solutions for their credit card debt, student loan debt and various other unsecured types of debt. Our mission is to help you find a positive resolution to your financial needs.
Not only do we offer free comprehensive credit counseling sessions with our professional and certified Credit Counselors in many instances we can help repay your debt by consolidating your monthly payments into one affordable payment at often times reduced interest rates and payment amounts and therefore helping you pay your debt off much quicker than just making your minimum monthly payments.
DRS will provide the following services for its fee per month, to include but not limited to: direct credit counseling, debt management plan if needed, student loan counseling, credit report review and analysis, financial education, budgeting and family financial planning.
Debt Reduction Services is not an affiliate of the U.S. Department of Education and the services provided can be researched and implemented by the borrower. Consultations with a Certified Credit Counselor are always free and there is a full 100% money back guarantee.
Why wait? Give Debt Reduction Services a call at 1-855-685-7839 and speak to a Counselor today!